All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal invites applications for candidates for the post of Field Monitor in Mandla, Chattarpur, and Sidhi on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||AIIMS Bhopal|
|Name of Post||Field Monitor|
|Qualifications||Post-graduate degree in Public Health/Public Health Nutrition/Community Medicine/Health Administration/Social Work|
|Average Salary||Rs. 70000/- Consolidated (per Month)|
|Job Location||Mandla, Chattarpur, and Sidhi|
|Date and time of Interview||02.08.2022 (9.30 AM)|
• Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in the field of public health, public health nutrition especially micronutrient
supplementation, child nutrition, emergency nutrition, management of children with SAM, etc.
• Prior experience in working with the Government shall be an asset.
• Knowledge/ familiarity with Govt systems and national flagship programs such as NHM, ICDS, and others.
Experience may be relaxed for candidates with MD in Community Medicine/Preventive and Social Medicine by the competent authority.
Skills and Competencies
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and to establish harmonious and effective working relationships
with governmental, non-governmental, and civil society organizations
• Knowledge of the local language (Hindi) is essential; Fluency in English is desirable
• Good analytical, negotiation, and communication (oral and written) skills, Ability to use computer software i.e. MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet programs
Estimated travel: 10 -15 days of field travel in a month and/or as required
Age limit: Below 45 years (as of the last date of application). Age relaxation may be given to deserving candidates by the Competent Selection Committee (As per Government of India norms)
Duration: The project duration is from 1st July to 31st December 2022. The successful candidate shall be issued an initial contract till 31st December 2022, which will be extended based on performance, funds availability from the funding agency, and continuing requirement for the position.
Official Notification: Click Here