Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) Pune announces Admission to the Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2022
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences MPH Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences invites admission applications for the two-year full-time Master of Public Health (MPH) Program academic year 2022-23
- Program Registration Begins: 21st March 2022
- Program Registration Closes: 31st July 2022
- Entrance Test* : NA
- Test Result* : NA
- Declaration of shortlisting for GEPIWAT*: NA
- The program commences on Monday, 9th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria – Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes) Note: Candidates appearing for Final year bachelor’s degree examinations may apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Application Process – Candidates can apply through the official website https://www.sihspune.org/ or https://siu.ishinfo.com/SIUPGFY22/Register/Index.aspx
Step to fellow
- Register – Fill out the registration form
- Make Payment – Pay through the available payment option
- Preview – Preview your registration and payment details
- A simplified streamlined process that is candidate friendly, convenient, advantageous, and economical to a candidate has been brought in for the Academic Year 2022-2024
- The Non-SNAP registered candidates will be called for Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test.
For more details and to apply please visit the official website
About MPH Programme: The curriculum of the Master of Public Health program at Symbiosis International University is a mix of transdisciplinary courses to attain knowledge, competencies, skill sets, and values involving diverse and innovative pedagogies and instructional designs with an emphasis on problem-solving and case-based learning, empowering the Master of Public Health graduates for the 21st century.