All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invites applications through Google form for
Entrance Examination for admission in Master of Public Health (MPH) course – 2023
Session of AIIMS Raipur.
No. of seats for Non-Sponsored Candidates
|Total Seats||UR||EWS||ST||SC||OBC||Duration of course|
Eligible candidates may apply between 05.08.2023 to 25.08.2023 through Google Form (Link- https://forms.gle/6drJCnXRLuM91eFv7 .)
Essential Qualifications for Candidates
Candidates with MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS, BSMS, B. Tech. or BE (Any Branch), B.V.Sc., Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, OR Postgraduate degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law.
Online Registration of Applications
|Submission of application||Start Date: 05.08.2023|
Closing Date: 25.08.2023
|Issue of Admit Cards (Through E-Mail only)||02.09.2023|
Schedule and Scheme of Examination
|Date of Exam||Duration of Exam||Scheme of Examination||Exam Centre|
|10.09.2023 (Sunday) (Written Examination)||11 AM to 12.30 PM||MCQ Questions: 100 Max Marks: 100||AIIMS Raipur|
Important Points for MPH Admission
- For the purpose of application fee, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWBD category, the candidate must possess a certificate issued by competent authority (as applicable to category/format provided by AIIMS Raipur)
- OBC (NCL) certificate must be issued within one year of last date for application 25.08.2023 (i.e. issued between 24.08.2022 to 25.08.2023).
- EWS certificate should be issued on or after on 01.04.2023 to last date of filling of application form i.e. 25.08.2023 based on the income of year 2022-2023.
- ST/SC/PWBD certificate should be issued before the last of the application i.e. 25.08.2023.
- There will be no negative marking.
Method of Selection
Written tests (MCQs).
Syllabus for Examination: Population Sciences, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, National Health Programme & Computer Knowledge and English
Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in Written Examination. The percentile scores will be used to determine eligibility for admission. The candidate must secure 50th percentile mark to be eligible for admission. Merit list will be prepared as per percentile score.
Method of Resolving Ties
If two or more candidates obtain equal percentile score in the entrance examination then their inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:-
- A candidate senior in age will rank senior to the candidate junior in age.
- If the age is also the same, then a candidate who has obtained higher marks (Aggregate) in the Essential Qualification will rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lesser marks.
Selected candidates are required to join on or before 30.09.2023. In case the candidate fails to join by this date and no written request for extension is received by 3
0.09.2023, it will be assumed that he/she does not intend to join the course and the seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list. Last date for admission to the course will be 30.09.2023. In any circumstances, last date for admission will not be extended after 30.09.2023. This includes candidates on the wait list who may be offered a seat if the selected candidates does not join. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. COURSE FEE & STIPEND:
- HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidate can apply by clicking on the Google form link mentioned in the website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) i.e. https://forms.gle/6drJCnXRLuM91eFv7 . The application form is enclosed at the end of this document. The candidate has to upload dully filled and signed application form (attached with this Admission Notice in the end) in Google form.
- The candidate should save their photographs and signature in the following format:
If the candidate name is Balvinder Singh then:
- For Photograph: Balvinder_Singh_Photo
- For Signature: Balvinder_Singh_Sign
- Applicants must fill all the fields carefully since after submission of online application request for change in any information at any later stage will NOT be considered.
- The candidates are requested to fill the correct details regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application.
- Candidates may please note that unless they make the payment of Application Fee, their application will be treated as INCOMPLETE.
- Payment of fee: Candidates can pay the application fee through NEFT. Additional charges viz. bank charges, service tax etc. incurred while making online payment of application fees will be borne by the candidate. Candidates are advised to take a print of the receipt of fee of Application Form for their records and future reference. Admit Card will be sent on the email of candidate (as provided in the application form) well in advance of the date of examination.
- Payment of application fees by any other mode viz Cash, Cheque, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, etc., will not be accepted. Such applications will be summarily rejected. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding.
9. APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT:
- General/OBC Category: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWBD Candidates is exempted from Fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT – Through NEFT
Account Details –
Name of Institute – AIIMS, Raipur Name of Bank – Bank of India
Branch – Tatibandh (Branch Code – 009363) Account Type – Current
Account No. – 936320110000024 IFSC – BKID0009363
MICR – 492013010
Candidates make sure to get the confirmation of the successful remittance by your bank and retain the proof of the same which may be required at the time of document verification. The application fee is non-refundable.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA (OCI) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in PG courses and all terms and conditions for Indian
Nationals will be applicable to the candidates. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this test.
14. SUBMISSION OF CASTE CERTIFICATE BY SC/ST/OBC CANDIDATES
For all purposes Candidate applying under OBC (NCL) category, the candidate must possess a certificate issued by competent authority (as applicable to category/format provided by AIIMS Raipur) within one year of last date for Online Registration 25.08.2023 (i.e. issued between 24.08.2022 to 25.08.2023) and for EWS category, certificate should be issued on or after on 01.04.2023 to last date of filling of application form i.e. 25.08.2023 based on the income of year 2022- 2023.
After declaration of result of the Entrance Examination, candidates belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes should submit, along with other requisite documents, an attested copy of a certificate from any one of the following authorities stating that the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes in the prescribed form.
- District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Collector, Deputy Commissioner, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Deputy Collector, 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate, City Magistrate, Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Taluka Magistrate, Executive Magistrate, Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and his or her family normally resides.
- Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshadweep Island) or as authorised in the Constitution.
The candidate will be required to submit an undertaking to the effect of their caste. The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of admission. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No. 36033/4/97- Estt. (RES) dated 25.07.2003 and No. 36011/3/2005-Estt. (RES) dated 9.9.2005 respectively.
Candidates must note that a certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The name, designation, seal of the officer and date of issue should be legible in the certificate.
- REASONS FOR REJECTION/CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION:
APPLICATIONS/CANDIDATURE OF APPLICANTS ARE LIABLE TO BE CANCELLED/REJECTED SUMMARILY OR AT ANY STAGE OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS IN THE EVENT OF ALL OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Applications being incomplete.
- Any variation in the Signatures.
All the SIGNATUREs in FULL (NOT IN SHORT) done on the Print out of the Application Form and also on other Documents must be the same.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature uploaded are not as per specification given and/or blur or distorted or not clear.
- Non-payment of Examination Fees or non-receipt of fee through online mode, if not otherwise exempted.
- Fee not paid as per instructions.
- Under aged/over aged candidates.
- Failure to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self-attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualifications; Experiences; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC] and the print out of Application Form at the time of verification of document.
- Not having the requisite Educational Qualification/Experience/Category Status as on the closing date.
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- For carrying mobile phones / accessories in the Examination premises/Hall.
- Any other irregularity.
16. ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or the attested certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be submitted.
- Without prejudice to criminal action/debarment upto 3 years from examinations conducted by AIIMS, Raipur wherever necessary, candidature will be summarily cancelled at any stage of the admission in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following activities:-
- In possession of mobile phone and/or accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centers, whether in use or in switched off mode and on person or otherwise.
- Involved in malpractices.
- Using unfair means in the examination hall.
- Obtaining support for his / her candidature by any means.
- Impersonate/ procuring impersonation by any person.
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with.
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination.
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall with the Supervisor, Invigilator or representative of AIIMS, Raipur.
- Intimidating or causing bodily harm to the staff employed by AIIMS, Raipur for the conduct of examination.
17. OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
- Please fill the Application carefully. It may not be possible to make changes after submission of application. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
- Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Category, Department and PWBD status once submitted. Any change in address, mobile no. and email ID should be intimated to this office immediately.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her admission, he/she will be liable to be removed from the institute and any action taken as deemed fit by the competent authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Name of the selected candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding examination will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e.www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for updated information regarding the admission process.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, their documents and photograph. Submission of any false, fake and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of admission.
viii. There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets and no query in this regard will be entertained.
- The decision of the Director of the Institute shall be final in the matter of selection of candidates for admission to MPH Course and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidates must join the course on the date stipulated in the letter of selection, failing which the selection/admission shall stand cancelled/withdrawn.
- The selected candidates will have to submit the original Permanent Registration Certificate at the time of joining.
- The selection of candidates in MPH Course will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to pay fee/join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board appointed by the Institute. The decision of the Medical Board shall be final.
- Private practice in any form during the course is prohibited. The period of training is strictly full time and continuous.
- The rules are subject to change in accordance with the decision of the Institute to be taken from time to time.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones, books, notes and loose sheets, any other electronic gadgets and any other communication devices inside the examination premises/hall and any infringement of these instructions will entail debarment from future examinations of AIIMS Raipur without prejudice to initiation of criminal proceedings against the candidates.
- In case of need of any support during filling up the Google Form or clarifications regarding the admission process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – please mention the Name & Course applied in the Subject line of your e-mail or call on 0771-2577284.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law of Chhattisgarh.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full AIIMS Raipur Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPH Govt Jobs in India
- WHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for Team Leader Posts
- MoHFW Recruitment 2023 Apply for Senior Consultant Post
- The Foundation of Healthcare Technologies Society invites Public Health Field Internship
- AIIA Recruitment 2023 Apply for Senior Project Consultant Posts
- WHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for Programme Management Officer Posts
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 Apply for State Consultant Post
- MoHFW Recruitment 2023 Apply for Consultant Post
- WHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for Immunization Officer Posts
- WHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for Technical Officer Posts
Master of Public Health Jobs by State
- MPH Jobs in All India
- MPH Jobs in Andaman and Nicobar
- MPH Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- MPH Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh
- MPH Jobs in Assam
- MPH Jobs in Bihar
- MPH Jobs in Chandigarh
- MPH Jobs in Chhattisgarh
- MPH Jobs in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- MPH Jobs in Daman and Diu
- MPH Jobs in Delhi
- MPH Jobs in Goa
- MPH Jobs in Gujarat
- MPH Jobs in Haryana
- MPH Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- MPH Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- MPH Jobs in Jharkhand
- MPH Jobs in Karnataka
- MPH Jobs in Kerala
- MPH Jobs in Ladakh
- MPH Jobs in Lakshadweep
- MPH Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
- MPH Jobs in Maharashtra
- MPH Jobs in Manipur
- MPH Jobs in Meghalaya
- MPH Jobs in Mizoram
- MPH Jobs in Nagaland
- MPH Jobs in Odisha
- MPH Jobs in Pondicherry
- MPH Jobs in Punjab
- MPH Jobs in Rajasthan
- MPH Jobs in Sikkim
- MPH Jobs in Tamil Nadu
- MPH Jobs in Telangana
- MPH Jobs in Tripura
- MPH Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- MPH Jobs in Uttarakhand
- MPH Jobs in West Bengal