AIIMS Gorakhpur invites applications for candidates for the post of Project Coordinator in an ongoing partnership between AIIMS Gorakhpur and Johns Hopkins to conduct joint research, strengthen and expand health science training and education, and contribute to regional efforts to improve health outcomes. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||AIIMS Gorakhpur|
|Name of Post||Project Coordinator|
|Qualifications||MPH, Doctorate in Public Health, MD (Community Medicine)|
|No. of Vacancy||As per rules|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Last Date||1st September 2022|
Specific Responsibilities: The incumbent will support the ongoing partnership between AIIMS Gorakhpur and Johns Hopkins to collaborate to conduct joint research, strengthen and expand health science training and education, and contribute to regional efforts to improve health outcomes. This work is tentatively called Community Health Program (CHP).
Required Qualifications and experience
• MPH from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of experience in designing and conducting large-scale community health research or project.
• Doctorate in public health with at least 2 years of experience in designing and conducting large-scale community health research or project.
• MD (Community Medicine) with at least 2 years of experience in designing and conducting large-scale community health research or project.
• Training and teaching experience at the institute level.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Fluent in Hindi (written and spoken) and English.
This will require Project Coordinators to:
• Act as the lead liaison with AIIMS Gorakhpur leadership, District Health administration, regional health institutes, communities, civil societies, and NGOs.
• Lead the efforts towards institutionalizing and sustaining CHP.
• Work closely with faculty members of AIIMS Gorakhpur, Johns Hopkins faculty based in Baltimore (USA), and India and other stakeholders relevant to CHP.
• Coordinate with communities and their representatives to strengthen community linkages.
• To facilitate the education and training needs assessments of health professionals at various levels and plan training and education activities accordingly.
• Provide support to AIIMS Gorakhpur in the efforts to improve health outcomes in 28 districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
• Liaise with JHSPH team members on a regular basis, including updates on project activities.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other project partners.
• Independently manage the timely completion of projects.
How to Apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Jobs for the Project Coordinator?
Qualified candidates should send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com, please mention the Job title in the subject of the email.