Master of Public Health jobs for Senior Research Fellow in AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna invites applications for candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow in AIIMS Patna, on a contract basis. Interested MPH Degree holder candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||AIIMS Patna|
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualifications||Essential M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry/
Biotechnology / Life Science with a minimum of two years of Research Experience in a related field.
The Candidate should have qualified for any “National Level
Examination” (e.g. CSIRUGC, NET, ICMR, etc.)
MBBS with two-year research experiences.
MBBS/BDS/BAMS with Master of Public Health (MPH)
|Contract Term||Initial recruitment for one year, extendable till project duration.|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
|Salary||₹35,000/- Plus 16% HRA per Month.|
|Interview Date & Time||8th December 2022, 9.00 AM|
Masters in Public Health Jobs in AIIMS Patna Post Details
AIIMS Patna has released the job notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow vacancies. Details regarding the Master in Public Health Jobs will be available on the official website. Candidates with a Public Health Degree who successfully completed all levels of selection will be selected for the respective post. This MPH Job Vacancy for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2022 is for 1 post.
Eligibility Criteria for MPH Jobs 2022 in AIIMS Patna
Before applying for the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2022, candidates need to check their educational qualifications. The qualification for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2022 is MBBS / BDS / BAMS with a Master of Public Health. Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date.
Salary in AIIMS Patna for MPH Degree Holder
A candidate with Public Health Degree who applied for the AIIMS Patna gets a ₹35,000/- Plus 16% HRA per Month.
Job Location for Public Health Graduate in AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna is hiring candidates to fill the vacant positions for the respective vacancies in Patna Bihar.
Interview Date and Time for MPH Jobs 2022 in AIIMS Patna
The interview date and time for the job are 8/12/2022 at 9 am. The applicants are advised to apply for the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2022 before the last date. An application sent after the due date will not be accepted so it is important for a candidate to apply as soon as possible.
Selection Procedure in AIIMS Patna for MPH Degree Holder
Candidates will be selected based on Walk Interviews. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Senior Research Fellow in AIIMS Patna.
How to Apply for MPH Jobs in AIIMS Patna
Anyone who wants to make a career with Public Health Degree can apply for the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2022 and can follow the procedure given to apply.
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS Patna and download the notification and application form (You can download it from given link below)
Step 2: Fill out the application form and attach the document you have.
Step 3: Go to AIIMS Patna on 8th December 2022 at 9.am for interwiew.
Step 4: Please reach on time for interviews.
Terms and Conditions for Master of Public Health Jobs in AIIMS Patna
1. Reporting time for candidates starts at 09.00 AM onwards on 08 December 2022 and the closing time to report for an interview is 10.00 AM on 08 December 2022, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for the interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on a purely on a temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim permanent Employment under ICMR, New Delhi / AIIMS, Patna, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of the Research Section, AIIMS, Patna.
5. All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
6. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
9. This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on the experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
13. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the late date of the advertisement.
14. Candidate should be proficient in reading and writing in English and well versed in using computers/ MS office.
Official Notification: Click Here