John Snow India Private Limited (JSIPL) on behalf of John Snow, Inc. (JSI) invites applications for candidates for the post of Social Media Officer in New Delhi on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||John Snow India Private Limited (JSIPL)|
|Name of Post||Social Media Officer|
|Qualifications||Post Graduate in Journalism, Social Sciences, Public Policy, Public Health|
|Average Salary||Not Confirm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||6th July 2022|
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES: JSIPL is urgently looking for a Consultant- Social Media Officer who, under the supervision of the Risk Communications Lead, will be required to create and influence human perceptions and garner an impact for a wider public outreach through the social media platform(s) and promote balanced, evidence-based discourse for COVID-19 vaccination at the national and state level. The Social Media Officer will design and execute social media communication campaigns centered around vaccine eagerness and hesitancy and manage misinformation/rumors for augmenting demand generation, risk communication, and social media visibility for promoting last-mile connectivity to accelerate COVID-19 vaccination, especially among vulnerable populations. This is a full-time position based in New Delhi.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
(1) Create a comprehensive & engaging Communication work plan including social media plan for spreading awareness about the needs, benefits, and safety of the COVID-19 vaccines. The plan is to address the Immunization division at the national and state levels, through NGO partners, media partners, and other relevant stakeholders, to accelerate vaccination coverage. Address misinformation and rumors around vaccines, in consultation with the Risk Communications Lead;
(2) Coordinate communication activities including editorial initiatives, including designing and editing various publications, and take the overall responsibility for content development for multiple media platforms;
(3) Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms;
(4) Manage the day-to-day handling of different communication & social media channels (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube ) and others as required, adapting content to suit different channels;
(5) Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite;
(6) Coordinate communication activities across state and national teams;
(7) Identify opportunities for showcasing project work with different stakeholders;
(8) Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms;
(9) Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions;
(10) Develop social media communication protocols, SOPs, and internal plans for government officials at the national and state levels, NGO partners, private partners, and other stakeholders;
(11) Track/ create a database of the macro, micro, and nano influencers/social media champions from diverse areas of work, compose human-interest stories, develop Project stories/best practices and news about the projects’ most important achievements to be placed in the national level social media;
(12) Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights. Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity;
(13) Facilitate training sessions to evaluate the current social media strategy around vaccination and provide recommendations for improvement;
(14) Prepare reports, presentations, correspondence, and meeting agendas as needed;
(15) Undertake travel as per the activities of the project.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) In-depth understanding of the range of social media platforms, for promotion and awareness generation.
(2) Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques.
(3) Knowledge of search engine optimization.
(4) Project and campaign management skills.
(5) Knowledge of various social media tools, public health issues, immunization programs, and advocacy;
(6) Sound understanding of the national COVID-19 response and vaccination programs;
(7) Exemplary written communication skills and a thorough comprehension of Hindi & English language principles, style guides, and editorial best practices;
(8) A narrative instinct for crafting messages/tweets in a way that emotionally and psychologically connects with audiences;
(9) Keen attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to keep track of large sets of information;
(10) Experience of working with the government/public health organizations in a similar capacity would be an advantage.
Official Notification: Click Here