The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) invites applications for Program officers in Gurugram, Haryana. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)|
|Name of Post||Program Officer|
|Qualifications||Master’s Degree in the relevant field|
|Average Salary||As per the rules.|
|Job Location||Gurugram, Haryana.|
|Last Date||October 4, 2022|
- Provide overall support to the Director of IIPH Delhi, in Academic Administration, Coordination of academic activities, and other identified activities at IIPH Delhi.
- Ensure maintenance and custody of Students Records including follow-up on fees, scholarships, fellowship, student loans including students’ welfare activities.
- Correspondence with government offices and partner institutions concerning academic programs under the directions of Director IIPHD.
- Organizing appropriate field visits and community engagement of students in consultation with faculty members.
- Facilitate implementation of statutory requirements such as UGC, and MHRD guidelines, and Implementation of academic policies, rules, and regulations.
- Facilitate demand generation activities for the academic programs and Admission related work.
- Management of On-Campus Academic Programmes related activities, and correspondence with partner institutions.
- Providing placement support to students enrolled in on-campus academic programs at IIPH Delhi (current on-campus academic programs: PGDPHM, MPH, MSc Clinical Research)
- Creating, maintaining, and regularly updating the database of existing and potential employers for student placement
- Maintaining the batch-wise student placement record and statistics
- Maintenance and updating of IIPHD webpage periodically.
- Maintained academic records such as student attendance, question papers, examination results, GPA calculation etc.
- Oversee and lead all examination-related matters as per requirement.
- Maintain records of faculty participation in academic activities.
- Maintain a repository of teaching-learning material.
- Provide summary information for updating the management
- Showcasing of IIPH Delhi activities and initiatives.
- Printing and dissemination of promotional material and annual reports at various forums.
- Convene periodic faculty meetings, Program-specific meetings, and any other academic meetings, maintain a record of minutes, and follow up.
- Any other work or responsibility assigned by Director IIPHD.
- A postgraduate from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant field in Government/Semi-Govt/Public Sector/Autonomous organization or Educational Institution of higher /Government Research Establishments/ Universities / Statutory Organizations
- Good knowledge of Information, Communication & Technology
- 2-5 years of administrative experience in a relevant field
- Experience working in Government/Semi-Govt/Public Sector/Autonomous organization or Educational Institution of higher /Government Research Establishments/ Universities / Statutory Organizations
- Experience in handling Academics/ Examinations/Administrative / Legal / Finance / Stores & Purchase / Establishments matters.
- Prior experience in student placement
- Connections with HR/ employers working in public health and clinical research organizations are desirable.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 04 October 2022
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for the position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instructions written on the PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and a commitment to high-quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for an interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government organizations or Educational Institutions in India must apply through the proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of the interview, and reasons for not being called for an interview.
Official Notification: Click Here