Resolve to Save Lives invites applications for candidates for the post of National NCD Consultant – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Data Analysis in New Delhi. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Resolve to Save Lives|
|Name of Post||National NCD Consultant – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Data Analysis|
|Qualifications||Post-graduate degree in public health, epidemiology, or equivalent.|
|No. of Vacancy||As per rules|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||INR 21 to 27 lacs per annum|
|Last Date||2nd September 2022|
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the guidance and supervision of the Deputy Director General – NCD, the National NCD Consultant – Monitoring, Evaluation & Data Analysis (NCD-MEDA), shall be responsible for the overall strengthening of monitoring & evaluation (M&E) and data analysis of the National NCD Program, and to specifically facilitate the prevention and control of hypertension and diabetes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Develop and strengthen supportive supervision, and M&E procedures under NPCDCS;
(2) Plan, organize and monitor M&E activities under NPCDCS;
(3) Monitor and guide the State NCD Cells in executing M&E Plans;
(4) Support operational research and evaluation studies under NPCDCS;
(5) Analyse NPCDCS-related data received from states for Policy and Programme Management;
(6) Examine data for inconsistencies and follow up with concerned states for rectifying any errors;
(7) Prepare periodic and annual reports on NPCDCS;
(8) Build capacity of personnel engaged in M&E in the states;
(9) Develop indicators/ templates of reports/ dashboards/ score cards, as per requirement;
(10) Liaise with State Officials, ICMR, Information Technology (IT) partners, and other stakeholders;
(11) Develop a culture of data analytics-based regular feedback loops at the National and State levels under NPCDCS, including the sending of feedback letters to states about program performance;
(12) Visit states at periodic intervals to review data quality, and identify challenges and gaps under NPCDCS;
(13) Any other job assigned by DDG (NCD).
Qualification: Postgraduate degree in public health, epidemiology or equivalent.
(1) At least seven years of relevant experience in data analysis, M&E, surveillance, and research;
(2) Prior experience working in the health sector/ public health programs;
(3) Experience in Non-Communicable Diseases is desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Proficiency in data analysis, using software tools like SAS, SPSS, R, etc.;
(2) Willing to travel extensively (up to 10 days in a month) to the states and districts.
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Age Limit: As per the rules
Also Read: More MPH Admission in India
How to Apply for National NCD Consultant Jobs?
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply using the link below by or before September 2, 2022.
Useful Links for the National NCD Consultant Jobs:
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here