Symbiosis School for Open and Distance Learning required Academic Counsellor, a Graduate with MBA, MPH, or MHA can Apply.
Experience in Distance Education or Teaching is preferred for about two years.
1. Undertake quality check-in modules, (formatting, content, structure, grammatical errors, and proofreading). To ensure error-free module printing.
2. To ensure appropriate timelines and protocols for module printing, up-gradation, and prospectus printing are drawn and met in consultation with Program Officer.
3. Contribute to website updating related to academics of respective program (Admission procedure, online application, Faculties, e-learning, etc.)
1. To coordinate with faculty for the course syllabus, and module writing under the advice of the Director
Undertake assignments evaluation planning and follow-up.
2. To support in upgrading existing modules, assignments, project work, guidelines, etc., and undertake follow-up and additions of new module writing as per market research.
3. Undertake assignments evaluation planning and follow-up.
4. To provide technical inputs in content development and review.
5. To solve the queries related to admissions, projects, logbooks, assignments, and counseling of aspirants.
6. To chat online with students and help them to solve their queries, to guide them for assignments, logbooks, and project work.
7. Collect program feedback from students at the end of the course and maintain a record of evaluation.
8. Support in developing and updating e-learning content of modules.
9. To participate and support NS activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
Schedule: Morning shift
COVID-19 considerations: All customers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, vaccination requirements, etc.
Ability to commute/relocate: Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Total work Exp. in Distance Education or Teaching preferred: 2 years (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here