The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union) invites applications for recruiting candidates for the post of Technical Advisor in New Delhi on a two-year contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union)|
|Name of Post||Technical Advisor|
|Number of Vacancies||2 and 2|
|Qualifications||MBBS/ BDS/ Nursing/ Graduate degree with MPH|
|Average Salary||The gross compensation budgeted for the position is Rs. 18 lacs per annum|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||13th July 2022|
Job Description: Reporting to the Senior Technical Advisor– Institutional Strengthening and PMDT (iDEFEAT TB Project)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
(1) Support in needs assessment and project planning in coordination with Corporate TB Pledge (CTP) partners, CTP secretariat, and the technical team of The Union;
(2) Provide technical support to corporate-supported projects in implementation, it includes organizing need-based training for implementing teams, developing work plans, and providing essential technical support in the overall implementation of project activities;
(3) Facilitating linkage and coordination with the district NTEP unit;
(4) Facilitating the development of need-based IEC materials as per the project requirements;
(5) Undertake field visits for supportive supervision of projects;
(6) Introducing the M&E framework and ensuring data collection and reporting;
(7) Documentation of good practices and success stories;
(8) Support the CTP secretariat in organizing regular events under the CTP initiative;
(9) Support in mobilizing new companies to join CTP;
(10) Strengthen relationships with exiting CTP members and expand member’s engagement;
(11) Coordination with state TB cells and Central TB Division;
(12) Making presentations and reports as per the project requirements.
Apply Now: Click Here
Application Process: Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply using the link https://recruitment.samshrm.com/Jobs/UNION by or before July 13, 2022.
About The Project: iDEFEAT TB – Institutional Strengthening to Accelerate Actions for TB and Drug-Resistant TB in India is USAID’s flagship TB project in India. The overall goal of the project is to strengthen TB-related institutions focusing on programmatic and clinical management of patients with TB and DR-TB, thereby contributing to the achievement of India’s National Strategic Plan and targets set forth at the United Nations High-Level Meeting on TB. iDEFEAT TB will be implemented by The Union-led consortium.