Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on a purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “A clinical applicability study of the tumor-specific electroporation technique for patients with locally advanced or recurrent head & neck cancer using IQwave 3.0 CE”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Jeewan Ram Vishnoi, Associate Professor, Department of Surgical Oncology, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below:
|Name of Department||AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Name of Post||Research Associate|
|Qualifications||B.Sc Nursing/BDS/M.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Life Science/MPH|
|Average Salary||₹30,000/- per month consolidated|
|Job Location||AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Last Date||26th July 2022|
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on July 26, 2022, at 09:00 AM at the following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM on July 26, 2022, and the closing time to report for an interview is 10:00 AM on July 26, 2022, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for the interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up up purely on a temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. Reservation category certificate, issued by Central Govt. of India (OBC*) (*Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of the central list of OBC and OBC certificate valid within One year for the date of issue).
4. No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
5. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of the Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
6. All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University and full-time.
7. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
8. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
10. This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
11. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on the experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
14. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
15. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
Official Notification: Click Here