Doctors for Seva on behalf of Youth For Seva invites applications for candidates for the post of Lead – Co-Ordinator in Pan India on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Youth For Seva|
|Name of Post||Lead – Co-Ordinator|
|Qualifications||Master’s degree in Public health, Community health|
|Average Salary||Not Confirm|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||15th July 2022 (30yh July 2022 Updated)|
Job Description: At Doctors for Seva, we pride ourselves on serving with compassion. The driving force behind all our projects is the presence of skilled and dedicated Leaders and Co-Ordinators. We are searching for a highly-skilled Lead co Ordinator to contribute to Adolescent Health Awareness Program’s growth and help us to drive the project in an innovative way. The ideal candidate will have project management experience as well as a strong work plan, Organize, and implementation skills. He/she will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
Objectives of this Role
• Build and develop the project team PAN India to ensure maximum performance.
• Willing to travel PAN India at program locations.
• In providing continuous direction, and motivation to the team.
• Lead the program across all locations by identifying the Program requirements, schedules, Scope, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation and Impact assessments.
• To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within the scope with par towards schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project stakeholders from various resources.
• Develop a detailed program plan, monitor and track progress.
• Analyze project progress, Growth and monitor the program timelines, and costs to ensure that team adheres to AHAP requirements.
• Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on AHAP status and changes, If required.
• Ensure resource availability at the allocated location.
• Monitor their regular attendance and work progress and commitment to teamwork.
• Attend the conferences and training required for the project to maintain proficiency.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Maintain Monthly reports from each cluster and chapter’s program performance.
• Manage a database for different chapters and locations across program locations with an eye on overall progress.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including schools, Colleges, Teachers, Government authorities, and other stakeholders.
• Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
• Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on work plans of AHAP.
• Analyse pre and post-assessment and impact reporting of program location Periodically.
Skills and Qualifications
• 5+ years of program management experience
• Age between 28 to 42 years
• Hands-on experience with managing a team of 25+ employees, web technologies, and soft skills.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
• Minimum of 2 years commitment towards the organization.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred in English, Hindi, and Kannada.
• Strong presentation skills
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Lead coordinator (AHAP) Adolescent Health program.
Official Notification: Click Here