About Doctors For You: is a registered society, registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 Section 21 having registration no. F-56886(Mum). DFY is a pan-India humanitarian organization with an international presence and is working in various disaster-hit zones for the last 14 years.
DFY focuses on providing medical care to the vulnerable communities during crisis and non-crisis situations, and emergency medical aid to people affected by a natural disaster, conflicts, and epidemics. We are also committed to reducing disaster risk to human society by delivering training and capacity development in emergency preparedness and response. The work of DFY is guided by humanitarian principles of humanity, impartiality, and neutrality. It offers services and assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, class, caste, religion, and gender.
Doctors for You was founded in India in 2007, by doctors, medical students, and like-minded people with a vision of “Health for all.” Currently, DFY is working on various projects in different states of India involving health professionals, Disaster Management Practitioners, Social Workers, and Administrative Staff.
The organization received several awards viz. The SAARC Award (2010), The British Medical Journal Group Award (2009), Golden Ruby Award (2015), and recognition from state governments for their outstanding contribution to the humanitarian field.
Minimum Qualifications: MSW/MPH candidate will be preferred.
Location: Motihari (Purba Champaran) | Muzaffarpur | Madhubani | Darbhanga | Sitamadhi | Begusarai | Siwan | Paschim Champaran | Vaishal | Samastipur
Number of Vacancies: 10
Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- • Leading and managing the district team in the implementation of the project activities as per the guidelines and action plan.
- • Developing field-level strategies and alignment with overall project objectives with an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- • Preparation of work plan, budget forecast, and management of budget allocation as per the project activities and guidelines.
- • Ensuring effective finance and Human Resource Management as per the planned activities.
- • Facilitating district coordinator work monitoring and periodic review of partnerships with different stakeholders.
- • Establishing linkages and strengthening networking and liaison with government health departments, private health care providers, and other stakeholders to foster support for effective implementation of the project deliverables.
- • Managing project deliverables within stipulated deadlines and monitoring engagement Health for all activities with private and public sectors.
- • Submitting reports and participating in the meeting periodically as per project requirements.
- • Ensuring confidentiality and security of the program data and information.
- • Any other task/duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
To Apply: Mail your Cover Letter and CV with the Subject line “District Coordinator – Name – Preferred district – Qualification/Experience” to email@example.com