The Educate Girls NGO invites applications for District Program Officer in Prayagraj. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Educate Girls NGO|
|Name of Post||District Program Officer|
|Qualifications||Master’s Degree in Public Health or Social Work|
|Average Salary||UP to 4.6Lacks|
|Last Date||Not Given|
Program Planning & Implementation for the post of District Program Officer in Prayagraj
- Work with the District Operations Lead in developing the annual plan for the district.
- Break down the district plan into block-wise actionable plans.
- Create implementation maps for each block officer with their respective assigned program assistants and impact assistants.
- Assist the District Lead in developing, maintaining, and reviewing monthly quarterly, and annual budgets for the district.
- Seeks support from functional experts/ Technical Support Team where required.
- Monitors progress and give inputs where necessary
- Oversee the data collection related to programmatic intervention areas as set by the Impact team.
- Ensure that monthly progress report, and quarterly progress report are prepared and shared in a timely manner.
On-ground implementation and monitoring for the post of District Program Officer in Prayagraj
- Enrolment & Retention –Work with Block officers to ensure Enrolment & Retention targets are completed as per District Targets.
- Learning-Ensure Learning targets are completed as per District Targets
- Ensure Completion of Door-to-door Survey &Training as per requirement & roles for the entire district
- Community Ownership: Ensure all activities for driving community ownership are carried out as planned.
- TB Engagement & Handholding TB for enrolment & Retention
Managerial Responsibility for the post of District Program Officer in Prayagraj
- Lead the development of KRA & KPIs for Program assistants, block officers, and Field Coordinators along with District Operations Lead and review their performance periodically.
- Conduct meeting of the Block Officers and program assistants periodically to review their performance and address gaps if any.
- Effectively manage the partnerships of EG, with a specific focus on program/training related stakeholders as and when required
- Participate in Manager/district level meetings whenever invited.
- Provide support to other EG functions whenever required
Desired Incumbent Profile for the post of District Program Officer in Prayagraj
Personality: Self-driven, result-oriented with a positive outlook with a clear focus on high-quality output. Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders. Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver training and presentations. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability. Empathic communicator, ability to see things from the other person’s point of view. Ability to get along with a variety of individuals and be a team player.
Work-Life Balance: Must be mature and domestically secure. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Technology skills: Must be adept in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or a similar database to the basic level, Internet and email. Open to learning and adapting to new technologies being introduced in the organization.
Specific Job Skills & Values:
- Sound contextual knowledge of local issues, organizational relationships, social and cultural constraints, and realities, environmental conditions, Right to Education, Child Psychology, and Community Motivation.
- Ability to multitask and perform under stressful situations
- Ability to treat people equally irrespective of gender
- Integrity towards the work and ability to “know & do” what is right
- Striving to lead by performance excellence
- Working effectively and inclusively with a range of people both within and outside of the organization
Preferred Education Background:
- Masters in Social work/Diploma in Social Work
- Fluent in Hindi and local dialect and basic knowledge of English Preferred
Work Experience: A minimum experience of 3-5 years at district/block level function & Community interaction.
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here