The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) on behalf of the United Nations Fund for Population Activities invites applications for candidates for the post of State Gender and Adolescent Girls Empowerment Consultant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Name of Post||State Gender and Adolescent Girls Empowerment Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||——-|
|Average Salary||Rs. 60000 to 80000 per month|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
24th November 2022
Qualification: Applicant must have Postgraduation in Sociology/ Social Work/ Public Health/ Psychology/ Humanities/ Social Sciences.
(1) Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in technical aspects of Programme management and experience of working with adolescents and in the area of gender;
(2) Experience in working with the Government or any projects related to the UN / International organizations will be an additional advantage
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Technical understanding of the thematic areas;
(2) Good training skills;
(3) Good skills in operating computers and MS Office packages;
(4) Ability in planning, implement, and monitor programs;
(5) Ability to understand and address development-related issues;
(6) Ability to work with diverse groups and settings;
(7) Experience in the analysis of data and good documentation skills;
(8) Have good language skills – Both Hindi and English.
Nature of Engagement: The Consultant shall be hired on a consultancy contract through Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd. (SAMS), a respected HR Agency.
Remuneration & Per Diems: Gross compensation budgeted for the position is Rs. 60000 to 80000 per month. The offered compensation will be commensurate with the salary history of the candidates.
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Duration: The Consultant shall be initially hired on a consultancy contract for six months extendable based on need subject to satisfactory performance.
Application Process: Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply from CLICK HERE, by or before November 24, 2022.
Official Notification: Click Here
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN organization working for reproductive rights for all and supports access to a wide range of sexual and reproductive health services, including voluntary family planning, maternal health care, and comprehensive sexuality education.
- EducateGirls required District Program Officer in Prayagraj
- WHO required International Consultant
- Public Health Foundation of India required Program Officer