National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites applications for candidates for the post of Consultant – Healthcare Technology in New Delhi on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of Post||Consultant – Healthcare Technology|
|Qualifications||Graduation in Engineering /Biological sciences / Medicine with Post-Graduation
/Qualification in Health Economics or Public Health
|Contract Term||Till 31st March 2024|
|No. of Vacancy||As per rules|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||14th September 2022|
NHSRC Consultant – Healthcare Technology Recruitment 2022: NHSRC has recently updated the notification for Consultant – Healthcare Technology Recruitment Jobs. The NHSRC Recruitment Board is going to fill up against the latest notification for Consultant – Healthcare Technology Recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply online.
NHSRC Consultant – Healthcare Technology Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: NHSRC invites the latest job applications from the aspirants for the Consultant – Healthcare Technology Recruitment vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill out and submit an application for the NHSRC Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in NHSRC is the Graduation in Engineering /Biological sciences / Medicine with Post-Graduation/Qualification in Health Economics or Public Health. Aspirants below the age limit cannot apply for it. You can find a briefer relating to Consultant – Healthcare Technology Recruitment Jobs in New Delhi below. For more info about NHSRC Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and much more art this page.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking a literature review on healthcare technologies
- Collecting information on the efficacy of technologies based on published data from trials, studies, and product package inserts.
- Framing the model parameters and conducting primary data collection for the research
- Analysis of data/market research on technology costs and pricing
- Review of safety aspects of technologies based on secondary literature
- Review of legal, ethical, and social impacts of healthcare technologies
- Writing of Health Technology Assessment Reports
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time in the division or required by Executive Director, NHSRC
Competencies and Experience:
- Graduation in Engineering /Biological sciences / Medicine with Post-Graduation/Qualification in Health Economics or Public Health.
- Training/Experience in Health Technology Assessment including systematic review and health economic modeling.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Health Technology Assessment
- Published work in the area of health technology assessments Economic evaluation or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices is desirable.
- Previous experience in the compilation of health technology assessment reports is desirable.
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Good communication and presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge is in Health systems development is desirable.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
Also Read: More MPH Admission in India
Age Limit: 40 Years (maximum age will be counted from the last date for receiving the applications).
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Other Benefits: In addition to the remuneration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to Free Accidental insurance, Subsidized Medical insurance, Mobile bills reimbursement, Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy), 30 days Consolidated leave, fully paid Maternity to leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy, performance linked increments, TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
Duration of Contract: Initial Contract till 31st March 2024 (with further extension subject to satisfactory performance) Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at the appropriate levels.
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
The last date for receiving applications is 14th September 2022.
Useful Links for the NHSRC Jobs:
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here