Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Public Health Foundation of India|
|Name of Post||Sr. Research Assistant and Research Associate|
|Qualifications||Master’s in Public health / Diploma in Public Health|
|No. of Vacancy||As per rules|
|Job Location||The Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) Hyderabad|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Last Date||31st August 2022|
- To decrease overall mortality associated with oral cavity cancer in the district of Sundargarh, Odisha
- Early, non-invasive detection and diagnosis of oral premalignant lesions and oral cancer with improved sensitivity and specificity as compared to conventional methods.
- Improve access to health care providers and services amongst the rural population so that oral cancer can be detected before it reaches advanced and incurable stages.
- Raise general awareness regarding the role of deleterious habits in causing oral cancer and educate the masses about the various ways of prevention and management.
- To assist in improving access to deaddiction services to decrease the prevalence of deleterious habits in the at-risk population.
- Identification of local healthcare workers/Use of existing healthcare workers for training and implementation of the Program
- Household survey for identification of High risk/at-risk individuals.
- Initial scoring by healthcare workers (HCWs) with the intraoral camera, Spectrophotometric device, mobile phone (app-based), and handheld devices to identify the presence of lesions and the risk factors.
- HCWs need to document important information as mentioned in Annexure III which is designed to collect the survey details of each family, habits of the family members, identification of at-risk individuals,s and detailed history of the exposure in that individual.
- To provide the basics of Oral Hygiene, educate about early signs of cancer, and provide counseling for deaddiction for tobacco and alcohol. If required referral to a specialist for de-addiction.
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor/PI.
Also Read: More MPH Admission in India
How to Apply for the post of Sr. Research Assistant/Research Associate?
Please note that the Annual Salary (CTC) will be commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the application form https://forms.gle/AEh8mHh5j65BWdhJ7 Please mention the exact Position Code (IIPHH-RA-006) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 31st Aug 2022
- Candidates are requested to refer IIPH, H website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instructions written on IIPH, the H website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and a commitment to high-quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for an interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government organizations or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channels.
- IIPH, H reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of the interview, and reasons for not being called for an interview.
“IIPH, H reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!