National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) invites applications for candidates for the post of Senior Consultant in New Delhi on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of Post||Senior Consultant|
|Qualifications||Post-graduation public health or MPH|
|Average Salary||Between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||26th July 2022|
Roles and Responsibilities: The Senior Consultant will be based in the BoP Division of the Department of Health and Family Welfare and will directly work under the supervision of the Economic Advisor/Director, BOP division. Specific responsibilities of the position are as follows:
1. To assist BOP Division in monitoring the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017.
2. Provide technical assistance and support to the different Divisions of DoHFW towards the identification of further strategies/activities for the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017.
3. Redefine the strategies and activities for the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017 in consultation with the program divisions.
4. Support and Guide the States in the development of strategies and activities for the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017.
5. Identify emerging challenges in health systems across various States and develop strategies to address these in the context of the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017.
6. Assist and aid in convening meetings/consultations for having the inter-sectoral collaboration of the different ministries/departments for achieving the goals enshrined in the National Health Policy, 2017.
7. Interact, coordinate and collect information and prepare a report(s) on the various program activities/progress by the different divisions on the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017.
8. Assist BOP Division in the analysis of various reports generated out of the National Health Policy Dashboard.
9. Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and other monitoring reports on the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017
10. Any other work related to the National Health Policy, 2017, and perform other duties as assigned by the division to achieve the organizational goals.
1. Masters in Public Health/Mater’s in Public Health Policy/Masters in Community Health/Masters in Health Administration.
2. Experience in health policy planning and strategy development with policy and /or experiences in operationalizing health programs at the field level.
3. Familiarity with the Indian Health System, key stakeholders, and relevant government policies/strategies.
4. Strong critical analysis and report writing skills required.
5. Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills, sound comprehension, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral
and written communication skills in English & Hindi.
6. Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
7. Minimum of 5+ years experience in the field of public health and preferably with two years experience in Government.
Age Limit: Up to 40 years as of the last date for receiving the application.
Remuneration: Between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
The Senior Consultant shall not be entitled to any other benefits, payments, subsidy, compensation, or pension, except as expressly provided in the consultancy agreement. The senior consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any taxes which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 26-Jul-2022.
Official Notification: Click Here