ToR Senior Consultant – Quality & Patient Safety (RRC-NE) GuwahatiNational Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites applications for candidates for the post of Senior Consultant, Quality & Patient Safety in RRC-NE Office, Guwahati on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of Post||Senior Consultant, Quality & Patient Safety|
|Qualifications||MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Pharmacy/ B. Sc. Nursing with in MD (Community Medicine) or MPH/MHA|
|Contract Term||Till 31st March 2024|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Job Location||RRC-NE Office, Guwahati|
|Application Starts||SC-Q&PS RRCNE|
|Last Date||9th August 2022|
NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022: NHSRC has recently updated the notification for Senior Consultant, Quality & Patient Safety Recruitment Jobs. The NHSRC Recruitment Board is going to fill up against the latest notification for Senior Consultant Recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply online.
NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: NHSRC invites the latest job applications from the aspirants for the Senior Consultant, Quality & Patient Safety Recruitment vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill out and submit an application for the NHSRC Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in NHSRC is the MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Pharmacy/ B. Sc. Nursing with in MD (Community Medicine) or MPH/MHA. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find a briefer relating to Senior Consultant, Quality & Patient Safety Recruitment Recruitment Jobs in RRC-NE Office, Guwahati below. For more info about NHSRC Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and much more art this page.
Eligibility Criteria for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022
Education Qualifications: Candidates should have an MBBS/BDS with an MD (Community Medicine) or MPH in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For more details about education qualifications please go to the official notification.
- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Pharmacy/ B. Sc. Nursing degree from a recognized institute with post-graduate degree/diploma (2-3 years regular full-time course)in Community Medicine, Public Health, Hospital Management/Administration from a recognized institute.
- At least 5 (Five) years post qualification experience of working in Quality Assurance/Health System/Public Health.
- Excellent communication skills – writing and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, any computerized data analytical package is highly desirable.
- Preference may be given to those applicants, who have directly worked on the assignments, resulting in certification/accreditation of hospitals to a recognized quality system such as NQAS, LaQshya, ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL. etc
- Certified External NQAS/NABH/NABL Assessors
- Recognized Qualification in a Quality System, which may be waived off in case of deserving candidates, who have robust field experience
- Experience of working in the hospital administration department of certified facilities mentioned under para B.a. above.
Salary: As per the department
Age Limit: Not above 50 years (as of the last date of receiving applications).
Travel and subsistence: As per NHSRC/RRC-NE norms. The Consultant should be ready to travel extensively to State/District/Block/village levels. All travels must be authorized in advance by Director, RRC-NE. The Consultant shall be reimbursed for travel as per NHSRC rules.
Also Read: More MPH Admission in India
Reporting Requirements: The Consultant will submit monthly/applicable updated reports to the Director, RRC-NE.
Workstation: The workstation of the Consultant is at RRC, NE, Guwahati. However, s/he may be required to be relocated at any of the stations in any NE state on the requirement of the organization.
Consultancy Period and Consultancy fees: Initially, it will be till 31st March 2024. The first 3 months will be on probation. Subject to satisfactory performance, the consultancy will continue for the full tenure. The consultancy can be terminated by either party giving a notice of one month in writing.
The Senior Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly fee as per NHSRC HR policy (ranging from Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-). The Senior Consultant shall not be entitled to any other benefits, payments, subsidy, compensation, or pension except as expressly provided in the consultancy agreement. The Senior consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of
any taxes which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
Application Fee: Free for All.
Output: Timely accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities and regular reporting to the Director, RRC-NE at the end of every month.
How to Apply for NHSRC Jobs in the Consultant Knowledge Management Division?
Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 9th August 2022.
- Please mention the full form of all the post-graduate qualifications in the application form.
- Please refrain from using abbreviations in the application form.
Useful Links for the NHSRC Jobs:
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here