The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) invites applications for candidates for the post of Research Assistant in Gurugram (Haryana) on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)|
|Name of Post||Research Assistant|
|Contract Term||9 months or co-terminus with the project|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Last Date||31st July 2022|
PHFI Research Assistant Recruitment 2022: PHFI has recently updated the notification for Assistant Recruitment Jobs. The PHFI Recruitment Board is going to fill up against the latest notification for Assistant Recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply online.
PHFI Research Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: PHFI invites the latest job applications from the aspirants for the Assistant Recruitment vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill out and submit an application for the PHFI Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in PHFI is the Post Graduate in Public Health. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find a briefer relating to Assistant Recruitment Jobs in Gurugram below. For more info about PHFI Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and much more art this page.
Eligibility Criteria for PHFI Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
Education Qualifications: Candidates should have a Post Graduate in Public Health certificate in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For more details about education qualifications please go to the official notification.
- Fresher or six months of experience in the development sector at the Community Level
- Experience of work with the development sector especially in the area of Urban Health
Salary: As per the department
- Prepare planning documents as per the overall project plan
- Complete project activities as per the timeline
- Maintain communication with all stakeholders of the project
- Oversee and ensure completion of research activities within the project
- Manage other research staff employed for sub-activities within the project
- Meet reporting requirements as per project plan
- Ensure adequate documentation for the project
- Any other work assigned by the PI and Co-PI
Application Fee: Free for All.
How to Apply for PHFI Jobs for Research Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com (CV file- pdf or word, should be named in the format name_surname) and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/04CZGWXRbu. Please mention the exact Position Code (IIPHD_ RA/1009) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Useful Links for the PHFI Jobs:
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here