National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites applications for candidates for the post of Consultant Knowledge Management Division in RRC-NE Office, Guwahati on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of Post||Consultant Knowledge Management Division|
|Qualifications||MBBS/BDS with in MD (Community Medicine) or MPH.|
|Contract Term||Till 31st March 2024|
|No. of Vacancy||2|
|Job Location||RRC-NE Office, Guwahati|
|Application Starts||C-KMD RRC-NE|
|Last Date||9th August 2022|
NHSRC Consultant Recruitment 2022: NHSRC has recently updated the notification for Consultant Knowledge Management Division Recruitment Jobs. The NHSRC Recruitment Board is going to fill up against the latest notification for Consultant Knowledge Management Division Recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply online.
NHSRC Consultant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: NHSRC invites the latest job applications from the aspirants for the Consultant Knowledge Management Division Recruitment vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill out and submit an application for the NHSRC Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in NHSRC is the MBBS/BDS with an MD (Community Medicine) or MPH. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find a briefer relating to Consultant Knowledge Management Division Recruitment Jobs in RRC-NE Office, Guwahati below. For more info about NHSRC Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and much more art this page.
Eligibility Criteria for NHSRC Consultant Recruitment 2022
Education Qualifications: Candidates should have an MBBS/BDS with an MD (Community Medicine) or MPH in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For more details about education qualifications please go to the official notification.
- MBBS/BDS with Post Graduate Degree (full-time course) in MD (CommunityMedicine), Masters in Public Health.
- Have at least 2 (two) years of Post qualification experience: Experience working in the public health system and research would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of public health issues in India and the role of various stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously and beyond office hours to meet the timelines for assignments.
- Proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to use the internet to desk research, literature review, and access other relevant documents.
- Knowledge of Research Methodology and Implementation Research.
- Essentially a team player with demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team along with good interpersonal abilities.
- Good communication skills in English – both written and oral, presentation skills, and the ability to write analytical reports are all essential. Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Ability to carry out the given task on his/her own or with minimal supervision.
Salary: As per the department
Age Limit: Not above 45 years (as of the last date of receiving applications).
Travel and subsistence: As per NHSRC/RRC-NE norms. The Consultant should be ready to travel extensively to State/District/Block/village levels. All travels must be authorized in advance by Director, RRC-NE. The Consultant shall be reimbursed for travel as per NHSRC rules.
Also Read: More MPH Admission in India
Reporting Requirements: The Consultant will submit monthly/applicable updated reports to the Director, RRC-NE.
Workstation: The workstation of the Consultant is at RRC, NE, Guwahati. However, s/he may be required to be relocated at any of the stations in any NE state on the requirement of the organization.
Consultancy Period and Consultancy fees: Initially, it will be till 31st March 2024. The first 3 months will be on probation. Subject to satisfactory performance, the consultancy will continue for the full tenure. The consultancy can be terminated by either party giving a notice of one month in writing.
The Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly fee as per NHSRC HR policy (ranging from Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/-). The Consultant shall not be entitled to any other benefits, payments, subsidy, compensation, or pension except as expressly provided in the consultancy agreement. The consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any taxes
which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
Application Fee: Free for All.
Output: Timely accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities and regular reporting to the Director, RRC-NE at the end of every month.
How to Apply for NHSRC Jobs in the Consultant Knowledge Management Division?
Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 9th August 2022.
- Please mention the full form of all the post-graduate qualifications in the application form.
- Please refrain from using abbreviations in the application form.
Useful Links for the NHSRC Jobs:
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here