The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) invites applications for candidates for the post of Senior Research Assistant in Gurugram, Haryana on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)|
|Name of Post||Senior Research Assistant|
|Qualifications||Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH)/Social work/Nutrition/Human Development/Psychology|
|Average Salary||Not Confirm|
|Job Location||Gurugram, Haryana|
|Last Date||24th July 2022|
Please note that the Annual Salary (CTC) will be commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for the position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instructions written on the PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and a commitment to high-quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for an interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government organizations or Educational Institutions in India must apply through the proper channels.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of the interview, and reasons for not being called for an interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!