Resolve to Save Lives invites applications for candidates for the post of Cardiovascular Health Consultant in Imphal, Manipur. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Resolve to Save Lives|
|Name of Post||Cardiovascular Health Consultant|
|Qualifications||MBBS with post-graduate qualifications in public health|
|No. of Vacancy||As per rules|
|Job Location||Imphal, Manipur|
|Salary||Rs. 150,000 to 200,000 per month|
|Last Date||8th September 2022|
JOB DESCRIPTION: RTSL is seeking to engage the services of a Cardiovascular Health Consultant to work with the Manipur State Health Department to support the State Non-communicable Disease (NCD) Division, in scaling-up treatment and control of hypertension and diabetes under the NPCDCS.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Provide technical assistance to the State NCD cell for the overall planning, training, surveillance, monitoring, and evaluation of NPCDCS, with a special focus on hypertension and diabetes.
(2) Accelerate implementation of hypertension and diabetes protocol-based, patient-centered services at all public health facilities.
(3) Assist in streamlining and strengthening of linkages between the population-based screening of hypertension and diabetes, to treatment initiation and continuum of care.
(4) Provide technical assistance in planning, and operationalization of decentralized hypertension and diabetes services, at Health and Wellness Centres.
(5) Support the operationalization of opportunistic screening for hypertension and diabetes at all primary, secondary, and tertiary health facilities.
(6) Assist in planning and monitoring uninterrupted availability of anti-hypertensive and anti-diabetic drugs, at all service delivery points and strengthening of overall drug procurement and supply chain system.
(7) Support capacity-building initiatives within the public health division, to create a pool of Master Trainers for the sustainability of the NCD program.
Also Read: More MPH Admission in India
(8) Support the Health Department in strengthening of NCD Information System by the use of a standardized digital recording and reporting system.
(9) Conduct regular supportive supervision visits to public health facilities and monitor program implementation to improve the quality of services.
(10) Develop mechanisms for financial/ non-financial incentive models to encourage excellence in NCD services.
(11) Support the State NCD Nodal Officer in making technical presentations, draft reports, and strategic documents required for decision-making and implementing hypertension and diabetes control programs.
(12) Streamline institutional mechanisms for regular review of the NCD Control Program and support rapid cycle process improvements.
(13) Liaise and coordinate with the India Hypertension Control Initiative project staff, partner agencies, non-governmental organizations, professional bodies, etc., to strengthen programmatic activities.
(14) Support the State NCD Department in the documentation and dissemination of good practices and lessons learned.
(15) Prepare monthly/ periodic progress reports on the Hypertension and Diabetes Control program with follow-up action points and share feedback with the State NCD Nodal Officer.
(16) Share monthly progress reports and coordinate with the RSL team for acceleration, optimization, and effective implementation of the program.
(17) Support integration of the Hypertension Control Program at ART Centres for PLHIV.
(18) Explore private sector engagement for strengthening the Hypertension and Diabetes Control Program.
(19) Any other task assigned by the State NCD Nodal Officer and/or the RSL National team.
Experience: Minimum five years of public health experience, preferably in the field of NCDs and Health System Strengthening.
Skills and Competencies: The position requires extensive travel (up to 15 days in a month) within Manipur.
CONTRACT PERIOD: Six months’ duration, with the possibility of extension based on program requirement and individual performance.
How to Apply for Cardiovascular Health Consultant Jobs?
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply using the link below by or before September 8, 2022.
Useful Links for the Cardiovascular Health Consultant Jobs:
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here