State AYUSH Mission Tripura (SAMT) invites applications on the behalf of National AYUSH Mission for 58 Different Categories of Contractual Vacancies in Tripura. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||State AYUSH Mission Tripura (SAMT)|
|Name of Post||Different Categories|
|Qualifications||As per Post|
|Registration Start From||19.09.2022|
|No. of Vacancy||58|
|Official Website||sams.co.in & tripuranrhm.gov.in|
|Last Date||5th October 2022|
Details of Contractual Position
- Online Submission of Applications commences on 19.09.2022 at 12:01 AM (lST)
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications is 05.1 0.2022 at 11:59:59 PM (lST).
Notes: Only online applications successfully submitted by candidates, by or before the aforesaid deadline, shall be considered, Applications received through other sources/modes shall be deemed invalid.
Age Relaxation Limit:
42years for UR candidates & 47 years for SC/ST candidates for all categories of posts.
Reference Dates for Conlputinq Age, Qualification Experience, and Registration:
a) Ase Reference.: 31.08.2022
b) Qualification Experience and Registration: 18.09.2022
- Candidates will be selected based on the score on Competency Assessment Test (CAT) i.e. 100% on CAT. There will be no viva-voce. Candidates will be selected based on merit.
- The cut-off mark for qualifying for the written examination is 30% for all categories of candidates UR/ SC & ST.
- The examination will be conducted for 100 Marks in a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern carrying 1 (one) each. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The candidate will be provided with OMR Sheet for answering the questions.
- After finalizing the result on a Merit Basis selected candidates will be called for Counselling Session to be notified later on. ln, this session documents will be verified in the original. If any candidate fails to appear or produce the requisite document before the authority, his/her candidature will be canceled and in this regards no further communication will be entertained. Accordingly, the next candidate as per the Merit List will be selected.
Special conditions exclusively for CHOs:
1) Candidates selected for the CHO post will have to go through a 6-months Certificate Course on Community Health (CCCH) at ICFAI University Tripura. This course is part of an initiative under the National AYUSH Mission to strengthen Sub-centres & AYUSH dispensaries as AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres (AHWC) for improved implementation of the Public Healthcare Programme and to enable Comprehensive Primary Health Care Service Delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. The candidates who will successfully complete this course will be posted at AYUSH Health & Wellness Centre as Community Health Officers (CHOs).
2) Selected CHOs will get admissible TA/DA & remuneration for 6 (six) months
3) State AYUSH Mission Tripura will provide support for boarding and lodging, ICFAI University course fees, transport for practicum, and other training-related costs during the normal training period. However, in case the candidate fails to complete the course on the scheduled time, his/her expenditure will not be borne by the SAMT for the additional period.
4) As per norms all selected candidates need to execute a notarized Surety Bond before enrolment in the Certificate Course on Community Health (CCCH), The surety bond so to be executed by the selected candidate witnessed by at least one surety shall clearly affirm that the respective selected candidate shall be bound to deposit to the credit of the State AYUSH Mission of Tripura a number of Rs. 2,50.000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand) if he/she abandons the CCH course or departs/resigns from the service of the CHO to which he/she is appointed before
completion of a period of 5 (five) years from the date of appointment, failing which he/she shall be liable for legal actions.
1) The examination will be conducted in Agartala, Tripura.
2) The examination date shall be announced on the SAMS and National Health Mission, Tripura’s official website.
3) The E-admit card can be downloaded from the SAMS and NHM, Tripura’s official website http://www.sa-ms,cg.inl and http:/ltripuranrhm.gov.in seven days before the examination date.
4) ln case of a tie in the marks secured in the written examination to be conducted, preference shall be given as per the details mentioned below:
i. Candidate with relatively more work experience in the healthcare sector.
ii. Even if the tie persists, the candidate obtains higher marks in 12th/Higher secondary.
Official Notification: Click Here