Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) invites applications for 6 month Pain Internship in New Delhi. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Duration of engagement: up to 6 months
The intern will work on the following thematic areas:
- Review local and global literature, and policy and participate in HRH-related studies as applicable.
- Collate and analyze workforce data, and cadre-related information as directed.
- Support the divisions (as allotted) in techno-secretarial work related to policy, schemes, etc.
- Ensure timely and proper completion of the tasks assigned in the Section.
- Liaison with stakeholders and assist in the coordination of technical discussions
- Any other task assigned from time to time by the Competent Authority.
Qualification & Experience
- MPH/MBA/PGDHM or equivalent degree from a recognized and reputed institute preferably with professional and clinical qualification / PG student
- Work experience in the relevant field will be given due weightage.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Adequate understanding of the health system with a special focus on HRH with research, analytical, writing and communication skills to accomplish tasks mentioned in the roles and responsibilities.
- Confidentiality and sensitivity of policy-related documentation at all times are non-negotiable.
Location: New Delhi
Remuneration: Rs 15,000/ – per month
Official Notification: Click Here