The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) on behalf of the United Nations Fund for Population Activities invites applications for candidates for the post of District Facilitator in Baran and Karuli, Rajasthan on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Name of Post||District Facilitator|
|Number of Vacancies||1+1|
|Average Salary||Rs.50,000 to 70,000 per month|
|Job Location||Baran and Karuli, Rajasthan|
|Last Date||20th July 2022|
Qualification: Applicant must have a master’s in Social Work/Public Health/Sociology/Health Care Management/ Rural Management.
(1) Candidates must have at least 5-7 years of experience in Health or related fields;
(2) Working experience and or familiarity with health system and Programme Management will be an added advantage;
(3) Experience in working with the Government.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Good Planning and coordination skills;
(2) Good training, communication, and writing skills;
(3) Good skills in operating computers and MS Office package;
(4) Creative skills and ability in planning, monitoring, and advocacy programs;
(5) Ability to understand and address development-related issues;
(6) Ability to work with diverse groups and settings.
Official Notification: Click Here
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN organization working for reproductive rights for all and supports access to a wide range of sexual and reproductive health services, including voluntary family planning, maternal health care, and comprehensive sexuality education.