The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) on behalf of the United Nations Fund for Population Activities invites applications for candidates for the post of State Consultant – Protection and Empowerment in Jaipur, Rajasthan on a contract basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Name of Post||State Consultant – Protection and Empowerment|
|Number of Vacancies||——-|
|Average Salary||Rs. 60,000 to 70,000 per month|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Last Date||20th July 2022|
Qualification: Applicant must have a master’s in Social Work/Public Health/Health Management
(1) Candidates must have 3-5 years experience of working in gender/ development/social work-related fields;
(2) Working experience and or familiarity with health system and Programme Management will be an added advantage;
(3) Experience in working with Government.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Good Planning and coordination skills;
(2) Good training, communication, and writing skills;
(3) Good skills in operating computers and MS Office package;
(4) Creative skills and ability in planning, monitoring, and advocacy programs;
(5) Ability to understand and address development-related issues;
(6) Ability to work with diverse groups and settings.
Official Notification: Click Here
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN organization working for reproductive rights for all and supports access to a wide range of sexual and reproductive health services, including voluntary family planning, maternal health care, and comprehensive sexuality education.