Deepak Foundation invites applications for candidates for the post of District Program Manager in Guna and Niwari Madhya Pradesh on a contract basis. Interested MPH Degree holder candidates may go through the details given below.
Post Name: District Program Manager
Qualification: MPH/ MBBS/AYUSH/ MSW/MRM
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years
Industry preference: NGO
Place of Posting: Guna, Niwari
Computer Knowledge: M.S. Office
Languages: English, Hind
Job Description for District Program Manager:
• Ensure updated mobile numbers are recorded in NIKSHAY.
• Check in particular for mobile number, Aadhar number, Bank account number & IFSC.
• Verify eligibility of TB patients notified in NIKSHAY from the private Sector by checking with historical data of notification, comparing with recent interventions and expected increase in the number of notified patients.
• Verify for duplication of the same TB patient notified twice.
• Verify private providers of their identity & address and compare with an expected range of TB notifications from private providers.
• Train PPSA- RNTCP staff on processes of DBT.
• Monitor the progress of transactions with DTO of financial incentives through DBT.
• Ensure timely training of all cadres of staff in the district on every aspect of NTEP.
• Ensure refresher training of all staff once every quarter.
• Ensure organize CMEs for empaneled Private service providers of the District.
• Ensure field visits to every block once a month.
• Ensure one meeting with the DTO and most of the district.
• Ensure necessary directives along with guidance to block staff on DBT.
• Ensure Active Case Finding twice a year among the high-risk population.
• Ensure a cent percent of the staff is recruited in all the blocks within the district.
• Ensure all the activities like TB notification, Validated Bank details collection, UDST, HIV testing, DM testing, Extra Pulmonary testing, Successful outcome, Sputum collection & transportation, Pre-treatment evaluation of PMDT patients, FDC management with a 10% increase in every quarter & outsourcing of X-Ray services.
• Ensure engagement of the private sector like MO, GMPs, RMPs, Laboratories, Chemists, etc.
• Ensure counseling of each patient along with their family members for FDCs and their compliances.
• Ensure contact tracing of all the family members of patients with tuberculosis.
• Any other job assigned as per program need.
ALSO READ: NHM Faridabad Recruitment BHMS & MPH
Interested candidates can send their application to email@example.com or contact 9909942010.
“Deepak Foundation does charge for any recruitment from selected candidates”