National Health Mission (NHM) invites applications for candidates for multiple posts on a contract basis. Interested BHMS Degree and MPH Degree holder candidates may go through the details given below.
Also Read: NISG Recruitment HMIS MANAGER at TRIPURA
BHMS Jobs in NHM and MPH Jobs in NHM Details
Walk-in Interviews for the following Posts under the National Health Mission will be held in the office of a Civil Surgeon, Faridabad purely on a contract basis contract up to 31.3.2023 which is extendable from time to time subject to approval from higher authority. Applicants who possess prescribed qualifications against the posts mentioned below may appear for an Interview in the O/o Civil Surgeon, Faridabad on the date & time mentioned against the posts along with the original documents of qualification, residence proofs & recent passport size photos.
Important instructions for BHMS Jobs and MPH Jobs in NHM
- The number of Posts in any category may be increased or decreased at any time at the discretion of the Health & Family Welfare Society as per the sanction received as of date from Mission Director (NHM) Haryana.
- The filled application should be complete in all respect along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates as per qualification/TOR (all Proof of residence and caste certificate issued by appropriate authorities is a must) and should reach the office of DH&FW society (Civil Surgeon Faridabad) up to 05:00 PM dated 13 /12/2022. Selection criteria as approved by O/o Mission Director (NHM) Haryana, Panchkula, and reservation as per Haryana Government Reservation Policy will apply.
- No TA DA will be paid to any candidate for any test and interview etc.
- Application received after 05:00 PM on 13/12/2022 will not be entertained due to any reason.
- The appointment of the selected will be purely provisional & support the fulfillment of all eligibility criteria if it is found that the information furnished by the candidate is false his/her candidature then the selection will be terminated.
- The selection committee has all the right resume to cancel/postpone the selection process.
- The selection committee has the right to reject any application if found improper or misleading information or without signature. Original documents in support of academic qualification, work experience & residence proof shall be required and to be produced at the time of verification and interview.
- Preference will be given to the candidate residing in the local area & proof of residency is a must. Computer & proficiency tests will be held on the same day of the interview as per NHM norms.
- One application will be considered for one post only.
- The name of the post with serial no. will clearly be mentioned in the application form.
- One application form applied for multiple posts will be rejected.
- Age Limit up to: (i) 65 years for S.No. 1 to 6 (ii)18-42 years for Sr.No.7 to 22.
- The Candidate whose service has been terminated from any Govt./Semi Govt./Corporate/Board will not be eligible. The person against whom any pending criminal case/FIR is lodged will also be considered as not eligible.
- For the post of Staff Nurse, preference will be given to the female candidates for MCH Services.
- Application fee for the submission will be charged 200/- (Except SC/ST and Disability) which will be in the name of the District Health & Family Welfare Society and would be nonrefundable.
- Service bye-laws will be applicable on the categories as per the guidelines/directions issued by O/o Mission Director (NHM), Haryana Panchkula.
Also Read: Top 10 Public Health Colleges in India
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here