Maya Foundation invites the application for Volunteering and Internship in the organization, interested candidates can apply by filling out the application form given below.
MPH Internship 2022:
Any MPH passout can easily apply for volunteering and internship for gaining experience in the public health sector. This organization is the perfect place for beginning a career in the public health sector.
- MOHFW invites application for Paid Internship
- FHTS invites application for Public Health Internships
- GiftAbled invites Internship Application
- NITI Aayog Internship Scheme for Health, Nutrition, Women and Child Development
- IIPH invites Public Health Internship Programme
Note for Volunteers / Interns:
1. Maya Foundation Office and other units across West Bengal and other places do not allow the consumption of tobacco and tobacco by-products within the office area or project sight.
2. Maya Foundation adheres to the following policies on Child Protection, Gender, HIV/AIDS, Sexual Harassment at the Workplace, and the Code of Conduct. You will be required to read these policies and abide by the same during the course of your engagement with the institute; Copies of these policies are available during working hours with the Resource Centre / with your Supervisor.
3. Violation of institutional norms & policies may lead to disciplinary actions against the concerned person(s).
4. You will be assigned to report to a Senior Official who would guide you throughout the period of your engagement as a Volunteer / Intern.
5. You would be required to sign weekly attendance from the respective guide.
6. You would be required to submit a report of your learning and if required a small presentation.
7. You would be required to deposit an administrative fee of Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) towards organizing the assignment against which a receipt must be obtained from the cashier and an income tax exemption certificate as well if required.
8. We prefer that you devote some of your time after the assignment period toward resource mobilization from your friends/family members towards the benefit of women and children from the poorest of the poor communities.
9. Your suggestions to improve on volunteer/internship assignments will be very much appreciated.
Please contact the following person to submit the application and discuss further on your assignment if necessary. Name: Debojyoti Chakroborty / Indrani Majhee Email: email@example.com Tel: 9007095806/9230810206
Official Website: Click Here
Volunteer and Internship Form: Click Here