National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking resumes from qualified candidates for the above-mentioned post purely on a contractual basis.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of Post||Lead Consultant|
|Qualifications||Medical Graduation with MPH|
|Contract Term||As per rules|
|No. of Vacancy||As per rules|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||22nd November 2022|
- EducateGirls required District Program Officer in Prayagraj
- WHO required International Consultant
- Public Health Foundation of India required Program Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing technical and programmatic assistance for the implementation of Maternal Health Programmes and system strengthening for Maternal Health.
• To assist Maternal Health Division in the implementation of SUMAN (Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan) and all its attributes throughout the country
• Provide technical and programmatic support for the roll-out of the Midwifery Initiative with respect to oversight of establishing MLCUs, SMTIs, training, and implementation
• Provide technical and programmatic support for revamping Antenatal Care services including skill-based training of healthcare providers for ensuring quality ANC, intrapartum care and post-natal care.
• Provide technical and programmatic support for strengthening the quality-of-care attribute of maternal health services through Quality certification of LRs and Maternal OTs.
• To assist Maternal Health Division in monitoring the implementation of the JSSK program in the States/UTs including facilitation of reporting of JSSK services.
• Undertake periodic field visits to states and districts to review program implementation in the States, identify implementation challenges, and support states in charting appropriate solutions or enabling linkages with appropriate institutions for technical inputs in the state or at the national level, etc.
• Undertake analytical documentation of field review visits to inform improvements in implementation.
• Building capacities at the district and state levels for planning for maternal health and related health systems.
• Reviewing & improving the plans submitted by States, using both surveyed and HMIS inputs.
• Provide technical assistance for the implementation of the strategies for the reduction of maternal mortality at the center, and in states, as may be agreed upon from time to time.
• Developing technical guidelines and protocols for improving service delivery related to mother and newborn with respect to reduction in maternal mortality and aligning with national priorities.
• Undertake a review of the literature and stay up to date on current trends in health systems strengthening.
• Collect and analyze state and national data on components of health systems strengthening on a regular basis.
• Provide periodic synopsis of progress in states using data and field findings as a means of technical support and programme oversight.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and partners for collaborative implementation of maternal health guidelines.
• The post demands extensive work-related travel.
• Delivery of all the above tasks in a time-bound manner
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Authority.
Qualification & Experience: MBBS with public health postgraduate qualifications and 7+ years of working experience in public Health out of which 3- 4 years of relevant experience in the management of RCH-related programmes at the National level. Familiarity with the public health system, and relevant government policies/ strategies, particularly National
Health Mission and State Health Societies
Non-MBBS (but with relevant degree BDS/BAMS/BHMS/ Other Allied) with Public Health postgraduate qualification or Master of Hospital Administration/Master of Public Health with 10 + years of working experience in public health, out of which 3-4 years of relevant experience in the management of RCH related programmes preferably in Maternal Health at the National level. Familiarity with the public health system, and relevant government policies/ strategies, particularly National Health Mission and State Health Societies
Age Limit: Upper Limit is 55 years as of the last date for receiving the application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs 1,30,000/- to Rs. 1,70,000/- per month.
Reporting officer: Deputy Commissioner (MH), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Place of posting: New Delhi
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website. Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 22-Nov-2022.
Official Notification: Click Here