National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites applications for candidates for the post of Senior Consultant- IT (KMD) in New Delhi, on a contract basis. Interested MPH Degree holder candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of Post||Senior Consultant- IT (KMD)|
|Qualifications||MBBS/BDS with Post Graduate Degree (full-time course) or higher qualification in
Public Health, Community Health, Preventive and Social Medicines/Social Sciences
|Age Limit||Up to 50 Years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Last Date||December 13, 2022|
Masters in Public Health Jobs in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Details
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has released the job notification for the Senior Consultant- IT (KMD) vacancies. Details regarding the Master in Public Health Jobs will be available on the official website. Candidates with a Public Health Degree who successfully completed all levels of selection will be selected for the respective post. This MPH Job Vacancy is for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for MPH Jobs 2022 in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Before applying for the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment 2022, candidates need to check their educational qualifications. The qualification for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment 2022 is an MBBS/BDS with Post Graduate Degree (full-time course) or higher qualification in Public Health, Community Health, Preventive and Social Medicines/Social Sciences in Health. Minimum 5 years of experience in public health with exposure to IT-enabled solutions under the National Health Programme.
Experience in one or all of the following:
- Information Technology in Health Systems
- Qualitative/Quantitative research
- Excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills, and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Information Technology.
- Experience in direct implementation of health service delivery programmes through Government, NGOs, or Regional Resource Centres.
- Demonstrated experience in working with IT-based applications and software in National/state-level health programme-specific initiatives.
Age for MPH Jobs in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Up to 50 Years (as of the date of receiving the application).
Salary in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) for MPH Degree Holder
A candidate with a Public Health Degree who applied for the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) gets a salary between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-. In addition to the remuneration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to Free Accidental insurance, Subsidized Medical insurance, Mobile bills reimbursement, Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy), 30 days Consolidated leave, fully paid Maternity to leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy, performance linked increments, TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits
Job Location for Public Health Graduate in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is hiring candidates to fill the vacant positions for respective vacancies in New Delhi, which may involve 7-10 days of travel to States and districts/per month.
Duration of Contract for Master of Public Health Graduate in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
2 years with further extensions (subject to satisfactory performance)
How to Apply for MPH Jobs at the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 12th December 2022.
Official Notification for MPH Jobs in NHSRC: Click Here
About NHSRC Job
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channel technical assistance and capacity-building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC must also contribute to health policy/programme design and evaluation. NHSRC intends to recruit a Senior Consultant (Information Technology) for Knowledge Management Division (KMD), purely on a contractual basis.
The position reports to the Division Head / ED. The position is on a contractual basis for two years and is extendable based on performance.
Roles & responsibilities
The consultant would be working with the team to support KMD deliverables and undertake the allocated tasks focusing on Tele MANAS-related activities.
- Support roll-out of Tele MANAS, both for programme implementations and IT-enabled solutions, to support activities to enhance the efficiency of Tele MANAS by using relevant IT solutions.
- Supporting states in establishing the IT framework of the State level Cell.
- Coordination with other consultants working in Tele MANAS to understand IT requirements for service delivery, data compilation and analysis.
- Participation in planning with IIITB, State partners, the Department of IT, & other agencies involved in tasks related to the IT component of Tele MANAS.
- Generating comprehensive analytics that is timely and useful for policymakers at the National and State levels.
- Undertaking field visits to identify IT-related challenges and recommend mechanisms for the effective use of data for planning, service delivery and improving the efficiency of Tele MANAS.
- Provide technical inputs to research studies/protocols as and when required.
- Support review and analysis of published and grey literature and data available through various sources on a periodic basis, including National / State / District level surveys, HMIS, Sustainable Development Goal indicators and Universal Health Coverage indicators.
- Support in creating a platform for partners/stakeholders to share and create evidence-based knowledge, enabling the uptake of information to strengthen Tele MANAS.
- Ensure the availability of information from available data sources in an easily transferrable and usable form, based on the requirement of the Knowledge Management and other divisions.
- Identify best practices and innovations within states and districts and support in the documentation. Undertake a review of the literature and stay up-to-date on current trends in Tele MANAS.
- Prepare and update Progress on Tele MANAS on monthly basis with clear measurable indicators obtained from various sources.
- Ensure timely and high-quality responses to MoHFW and Parliament Questions pertaining to the division.
- Support the Knowledge Management Division on all administrative and technical matters.
- Support Executive Director/Advisor in other assignments as and when required