MPH Jobs in Public Health Foundation of India
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) invites applications for Training Coordinators in IIPH Hyderabad. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
|Name of Department||Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)|
|Name of Post||Training Coordinator|
|Qualifications||MPH/MBBS/MD Community Medicine|
|Average Salary||As per the rules.|
|Job Location||IIPH Hyderabad|
|Last Date||27th November 2022|
The Operational Research Capacity Building project aims to scale up comprehensive quality eye care services through capacity building of Seva Foundation’s Partner hospitals, resulting in an immediate increase in restored sight of people by 2020-2021. This goal will be achieved through operational Research Capacity Building through a series of workshops and handholding from the participating Partner hospitals’ perspective.
- Develop ORCB project timeline.
- Coordinate with Seva ORCB coordinator for OR workshops as planned.
- Familiarize yourself with the Partner Hospital, equipment, and educational material requirements for each training/workshop/online mentoring session.
- Compile and prepare the workshop training materials under the guidance of the mentors/trainers.
- Gather feedback from mentors and Partner Hospital after each workshop.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with mentors regarding instructional design.
- Follow up with Partner Hospitals and support them to keep up with deliverables and timelines.
- Coordinate with fellow Training coordinators at Seva to ensure the smooth functioning of the project activities.
- Maintain updated timeline and ORCB project records.
- Any other task assigned by supervisors/PI.
Qualification for MPH Jobs in India:
MPH/MBBS/MD Community Medicine
Experience for MPH Jobs in 2022:
- 2 years in Research and Training
- Experience in developing training Material
- Organizing training
How to Apply for MPH NGO Jobs:
Please note that the Annual Salary (CTC) will be commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process. Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CVs to email@example.com fill out the application form https://forms.gle/ih99bhFNV2LuogkM9 Please mention the exact Position Code (IIPHH-TC-014) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 27 Nov 2022
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for the position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instructions written on the PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and a commitment to high-quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for an interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channels.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of the interview, and reasons for not being called for an interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!
- EducateGirls required District Program Officer in Prayagraj
- WHO required International Consultant
- Public Health Foundation of India required Program Officer